Wednesday, March 29, 2017

#3 Six Minute English

I choose the episode which talk about tea's story. The title is "How do you like your tea ?". This title attract me because I like to drink tea anytime.

Tea is grow in mountainous areas of China and several thousand years ago. There are stories when you ate the younger leaves and it had an interesting effect on you. It make you just kind of sanative.

When tea first arrived in Britain in the 17th century it was expensive and only elite afford to drink it.

Alice asked a question that it is "Where was the teabag invented? Was it in...".
Then the answer is in the 20th century US by the Thomas Sullivan. 

Although I don't understand tea's history and type, I still love drink tea. In fact, I love drink Assam black tea and Darjeeling black, that they flavor is so pretty. 

1 comment:

  1. I like black tea too, almost all kinds of black tea.

    ReplyDelete